Spongebob's Day of Terror is a SpongeBob Squarepants fan-game, created by HawkSandwich. The game is about SpongeBob Squarepants having to escape Rock Bottom, a very frightening location in the SpongeBob series, first appearing in the Season one episode "Rock Bottom".
"You're Spongebob. You've been trapped in the eerie place known as Rock Bottom, and the only way out is to take the next bus. You must find objects around the world, sell them for cash, and buy that bus ticket to get out of here all while avoiding an evil angler fish whose sole purpose is to kill you." - HawkSandwich, GameJolt description.
The player plays as SpongeBob Squarepants, who must escape Rock Bottom. To escape, he must sell objects to get money and buy a bus ticket. He has to avoid angler fish who will kill the SpongeBob.
- The fan-game is an adaption of the SpongeBob Squarepants episode "Rock Bottom" which was about SpongeBob waiting for a bus in Rock Bottom.
Version 1.0.1 Edit
- Decreased file size (from 421MB to 163MB)
- Increased player movement speed
- Moved restrooms (Makes for easier hiding)
- Changed max framerate from 30 to 60 (having it at 30 in the first place was an accident)
- Improved lightmap quality
- Slowed angler fish movement
- Fixed glitchy Krabby Patty (I think, I’m still not sure what the problem was)
- Fixed development name displaying on the game window (“Spongebob’s Day Off”)